Products & Services
A Social Enterprise
Abel Enterprises uses products and services to train program members. This provides them with skills, experience, and confidence. Proceeds are used for social activities for the program members.
Do you have a community project in mind? Abel Enterprises has worked with numerous social clubs and organizations in our community to provide them with the products and services they need.
Here are just a few of the projects we have worked on in Norfolk County:
- Panorama displays and refurbishing
- Panorama vendor sheds with Rotary Norfolk Sunrise
- Friday Night Market lemonade stands
- benches for Youth Unlimited
- trophy award boxes
- setup and teardown of BIA sidewalk/walkways
- refurbished downtown flower boxes
- anti-graffiti coating for signs and buildings
If you have a need or an idea to help improve our community, let us know! From concept to design and building, we can help bring your idea to life.
Abel Enterprises has been creating furniture and custom seating for the home, schools, and shelters across Ontario since 1983
- children's box chairs
- adjustable slant boards
- steps and stools
- change tables
- classroom desks and storage cabinets
- therapeutic stairs, ramps, and devices
- custom unit furniture for shelters
If you have a need for a child or student, contact us to find a solution, we'll be happy to help!
If you need help making your community project's vision a reality or are looking to get some custom accessible furniture made, please contact us by phone, email, or simply drop into our offices to chat with our staff about your idea!
Phone: (519) 426-4590
Office: 447 Queensway W, Simcoe, ON N3Y 2N4
We look forward to working with you!